Linkearning and outreach - boosting SEO success
Our linkearning services boost the performance of websites large and small, securing an impressive return on investment for clients.
Search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo, use the links pointing to your website to assess the popularity and quality of its web pages, and to calculate the relevance of such pages to those searching for related products, services and other information.
So our experts can earn backlinks pointing back to your website – and mentioned of your company – on relevant authoritative websites, helping the search engines better understand the products and services you offer, and their relevant to searchers.
This work will boost your company’s search engine rankings and performance, and drive targeted unpaid “organic” traffic to your website.
Linkearning – not Linkbuilding!
We call it linkearning because linkbuilding doesn’t differentiate between good and bad backlinks…
Our specialists never manually build or pay for links (on directory listings, guest blogs, etc.) because such an approach will upset Google, and can attract penalties to clients’ websites.
Instead, we earn backlinks and mentions on relevant and authoritative sites – via independent editorial review, which shows Google we’re adding value to the web, rather than cynically attempting to manipulate search engine rankings.
None of our linkearning work has ever been penalized by Google – which is a rare thing in the world of SEO – because we keep things clean, honest, transparent and focused on quality!
In fact we’re often employed to remove the penalties inflicted by other SEO consultants, who have upset Google with their spammy linkbuilding work.
How does Linkearning integrate in with Technical SEO and Content?
Technical SEO lays the foundations for online success, and content builds upon and amplifies that technical work by providing an extra boost to digital performance – linkearning drives performance even further, and relies upon good content.
Over 5.5 billion searches are made each day on Google, and that number is growing by over 10% each year – our SEO services give clients access to this huge commercial opportunity.
Book your free 1-hour SEO check from Word Waiter Digital, and we’ll analyze your company’s SEO potential – providing expert feedback on where things stand, and where best to focus your future SEO efforts.
How do we approach Linkearning?
1) Traditional PR-style outreach tactics – developing interesting news and commentary for target media outlets, then reaching out to see if they’re interested.
If they are, we simply provide them with the details they need – the editor may or may not choose to mention the client in question, or include backlinks to its website.
Such a decision is subject to independent editorial review, and we never attempt to dictate such detail, because that could be frowned upon by Google as spammy and manipulative – potentially attracting SEO penalties.
2) Producing first-rate content for websites – then running content marketing campaigns to target this content at potential customers, journalists and the editors of media outlets.
Combining engaging content with content marketing will help get your content noticed by the right people, enabling it to earn more backlinks and mentions on other sites – boosting your website’s SEO rankings and performance.
Again, these freely given backlinks and mentions will be subject to independent review – we will never request them because such an approach would be spammy, and might even attract SEO penalties.
Our main Linkearning services include:
• Media Research and Databases: At the start of your linkearning campaign, we can provide a database of target media outlets – then carry out further research to find the best journalists and editors to reach out to.
• PR and Outreach: Digital PR is an a major aspect of most of our linkearning campaigns – we employ all the usual digital PR tactics, such as: •PR strategies and action plans •news releases •photoshoots •photocalls •features •case studies •launch events •press conferences •interviews •exclusives •media trips and familiarization visits •attention grabbing stunts •surveys and research •videos •podcasts •infographics.
Over the years, we’ve worked with hundreds of local, national and international media outlets, including the National Geographic, Boston Globe, Condé Nast Traveller, Guardian, Observer, Daily Mail, De Standaard, Western Mail, Bristol Evening Post, BBC Coast, BBC Countryfile, HTV News… you name it!
• Content Production and Marketing: We produce content as one of our key services – and good content has the potential to earn links and mentions which in turn will drive your SEO performance, so we offer the entire range of content marketing services, including: •Content creation •content marketing strategies and plans •content SEO (ensuring content is optimized as well as possible for the search engines) •social media marketing (content creation and promotion, including sponsored posts) •PPC (pay per click – Google AdWords, etc.).
And we’ve even produced content directly for national and international publishers, including BBC Magazines.
All of our content and outreach specialists have worked in the industry for at least 10 years. They’re senior-level experts waiting to share their valuable knowledge, and drive your results. We’ve previously been accepted as full members of the PRCA, acknowledging our level of experience as a consultancy.
How can bad Linkbuilding destroy SEO performance?
When you manually build backlinks on third party websites – e.g. via directory listings, guest blogs, competitions, sponsorship events and adverts – these backlinks must be tagged correctly, so Google understands they are not natural links earned on their owns merit, via independent editorial review – and knows not to pass their SEO benefit onto your website.
If such links are not tagged appropriately, you are setting yourself up for a penalty from Google, which will harm your SEO performance – Google has even been known to penalize websites by removing them entirely from its search engine, inflicting huge commercial damage.
Many websites, large and small, have been penalized by Google because SEO consultants built such unnatural links to manipulate search engine results. We have never offered this type of manual linkbuilding because it was clearly spammy and manipulative even before Google decided to penalize the tactic.
However, we can help you remove dangerous legacy linkbuilding carried out by other SEO consultancies, whether you have received a Google penalty or not – eradicating such danger and damage to your website.
Get in touch to find out more, or ring the bell!