On-page SEO, Content and UX - driving digital performance
Around 5.6 billion searches are made each day on the Google search engine alone, and that number is growing by around 10% each year – presenting a huge commercial opportunity to companies large and small.
So we’ll use on-page SEO, content and UX to capture and convert this free, organic, search engine traffic for clients, driving their online performance to new heights – this aspect of search marketing covers everything from keywords to structured data:
1) Our experts will access the keywords and trends data – showing us who is searching for which products and services, with which keywords, in which location… utilizing this research at the next stage:
2) On-page SEO and content tactics will be used to increase your company’s search engine visibility: driving new search engine traffic to your website.
3) Applying UX best practice makes certain the user experience on your site is excellent – ensuring this additional search engine traffic converts into new customers.
Sizzling content is a key part of on-page SEO: our experts create content that stands out, grabs attention and engages, whether we’re writing blog posts, producing meta descriptions, directing photo shoots, developing content strategies, or commissioning work from authors and celebrities.
Each of us is a specialist, offering at least a decade of on-page, content and UX experience. This enables us to achieve industry-leading results, delivering an impressive return on investment every time.
Book your free 1-hour SEO check and we’ll analyze your company’s SEO potential – providing expert feedback on where things stand, and where best to focus your future SEO efforts.
Our main On-page SEO, Content and UX services include:
• On-page SEO Audit: This is one of our most popular services – we manually analyze your entire on-page SEO, and draw up an action plan prioritized according to the projected return on investment from each step.
• Keyword Research: Keywords lie right at the foundation of your website’s performance – so we research and use keywords to drive the right kind of customer to your web pages, or to your business in some other way – mapping out the most effective keywords, then applying them to your site’s tags and content.
Our SEO experts will establish who your potential “organic” customers are, what they are searching for, and how they might find your business via both conventional and voice search – ensuring your site matches their user intent and expectations.
• Applying Keywords: Once your target keywords have been established, we’ll apply them to your site, and to other relevant places on the web – from title tags through to the general copy.
• Optimizing Tags and Headings: Title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and alt text on photos and images all need to be optimized, and aligned with your keywords – to ensure your website is performing as well as it possibly can in the search engines.
• Copywriting and Digital Content: We produce compelling words, photos, graphics, images and videos that engage your target customers – matching their expectations and intent. Some of our consultants are content experts, who have written for major media outlets, including BBC Magazines – plus we work with a network of external specialists: published authors, artists, filmmakers, photographers and celebrities.
• Content Strategies and Plans: To ensure your website content is cohesive, engaging and aligned with commercial objectives, we run content audits and produce strategies and plans to support ongoing success.
• Duplicate Content: This refers to substantive blocks of text, etc., that appear on the internet in more than one place – either within the same website or between different sites. Search engines such as Google devalue duplicate content, unless it’s handled correctly, so we’ll remedy any such issues impacting your website.
• Thin and Low Quality Content is yet another problem we regularly encounter – substandard content damages the success of websites, so we’ll identify any of your web pages suffering from quality issues, and fix them.
• UX (User Experience) and Digital Design: Once we’ve driven unpaid “organic” search engine traffic to your website, and enhanced its content, the next logical step is to ensure your site provides the best possible UX – ensuring it converts visitors into customers as effectively as possible. Our highly-skilled partners at Navigate UX offer expert UX desk audits – and testing, where budget allows – as an integral part of every SEO audit and campaign we offer.
• Localization: When producing websites and digital content for international target markets, there are strong regional and cultural differences that must be taken into account. For that reason, we work with Chui Chui Tan at Beyo Global to ensure parity of online experience for every target market, no matter where in the world it’s located.
Get in touch today to find out more about our sizzling SEO services.
How does ‘On-page SEO, Content and UX’ integrate with ‘Technical SEO’ and ‘Linkearning’?
> On-page SEO, Content and UX ensures you’re building the pages and content needed to boost search engine traffic, and then convert your new site visitors into customers.
> Technical SEO lays the foundations for better SEO performance, ensuring your web pages are technically optimized for the search engines.
> Linkearning drives search engine performance further still, relying upon engaging stories and content.
These various aspects can be pulled together into a single campaign, covering every element of search marketing.