Content SEO - driving site performance
Sizzling content will attract more search engine users to your website, and convert those new visitors into new customers.
Over 5.5 billion searches are made each day on the Google search engine, and that number is growing by around 10% each year.
Some of those searches are made by people seeking the same products and services offered by your company, so – by using Content SEO – we’ll drive those new prospects to your website or to you in some other way, and convert as many as possible new business.
We create content and design that stands out and grabs attention, whether we’re writing blog posts, producing meta descriptions, directing photo shoots, carrying out UX audits, developing content strategies, or working with authors and celebrities.
And we achieve industry-leading results, delivering an impressive return on investment, because we’re real SEO specialists with real expertize – each of us offering at least a decade of search marketing experience.
How does Content integrate with Technical SEO and Linkearning?
Technical SEO lays the foundations for better SEO performance – good content builds upon and amplifies the technical improvements by providing an extra boost to SEO performance. Linkearning drives performance further still, and often relies upon good content.
Book your free 1-hour SEO check from Word Waiter Digital, and we’ll analyze your company’s SEO potential – providing expert feedback on where things stand, and where best to focus your future SEO efforts.
Our main Content SEO services include:
• Keyword Research: Keywords and content topics lie right at the foundation of your website’s performance, driving the right kind of potential customers to your website, or to your business in another way, so they need to be mapped out and applied to your website’s tags and content.
Our SEO experts will establish who your potential “organic” customers are, what they are searching for – their “user intent”, and how they might find your business via both conventional and voice search. Then we ensure your content matches matches user intent and expectations, and converts visitors into customers.
• Applying Keywords: Once your target keywords and keyword topics have been established, we will apply them to your site and to other relevant places on the web – from title tags through to the general content – to raise your website’s visibility in the search engines, driving more potential customers to your business.
• Optimizing Tags and Headings: Title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, alt text on photos and images and URLs all need to be optimized – and aligned with your keywords and content topics – to ensure your website is performing as well as it possibly can.
• Copywriting and Digital Content: We produce engaging and compelling words, photos, graphics, images and videos that are relevant to your site visitors, and match your target keywords and content topics, and user intent.
Some of our own SEO consultants are content experts, who have written for major media outlets, including BBC Magazines – and we also work with a network of external specialists: published authors, artists, filmmakers, photographers and celebrities.
• UX (user experience) and Digital Design: Once we have driven more unpaid “organic” search engine traffic to your website, and enhanced its content, the next logical step is to ensure your site provides the best possible UX, to ensure it converts visitors into customers.
UX is about ensuring your your website provides both a relevant and meaningful experience to visitors, with functionality, features, content, accessibility and aesthetics matching user expectations.
Our highly-skilled partners at Evolve offer an expert UX desk audit – and testing where budget allows – as an integral part of every SEO audit and campaign we run.
• Localization: This aspect is often missed when it comes to SEO – there are strong regional and cultural differences that should be taken into account when you are producing websites and digital content for your target markets.
For that reason, we work with Chui Chui Tan at Beyo Global to ensure parity of online experience for all of your target markets, no matter where in the world they’re located.
• Content Audits, Strategies and Plans: To ensure your website content is cohesive, and in line with your commercial objectives, we run content audits and produce strategies and plans – most websites require ongoing content to maximise search engine peformance, and we will put effective strategies and plans in place for your business.
• Duplicate Content: refers to substantive blocks of text, etc., that appears on the internet in more than one place – either within the same website or between different websites. We will work to identify duplicate content issues on your website, and recommend actions to fix the problem.
Search engines such as Google can respond very negatively to duplicate content, because it has often been used as a spammy tactic by bad SEO consults, to manipulate search engine rankings
• Thin and Low Quality Content is yet another content problem we regularly see – substandard content damages the success of websites, so we will help identify the pages on your site that are suffering from content quality issues, and tell you exactly what you need to do to fix the problem.
Get in touch today to find out more about our sizzling SEO services.